Monday, January 03, 2005

What Is That Supposed To Mean?

Last night I dreamed that I was back at my old high school, but not as a student. I was just back there.
Obviously there was some meeting going on inside with a lot of teachers and other people. Outside there was a TV-set with a VCR so for whatever reason I put in a taped Smallville episode and played it.
When the people came out I was asked why Smallville was running and I started babbling theoretical stuff about Smallville. I don't know what I said but it was highly theoretical. Also, I bonded with my old maths teacher.
(There was more happening in this dream, but I don't remember anything and what I remember I can't really put into understandable words.)

Yeah. Am I crazy? Who has dreams like this? I'm dreaming Smallville now? Jeez.
I would say lucky me that I don't remember what episode it was exactly. That would be really scary.

Current mood: Bleh. Back at work. What do you expect.
Listening to: Haven't started Winamp yet. But I did take my new MP3-player with me today. So I had music on the train.

1 comment:

unscathed said...

i often dream about school, i use to call those dreams "nighmares".