Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Love and Marriage and How To Get There (Episode 1)

Yesterday I told Pi that instead of talking about getting married for nearly one year now we can as well go to the registry office and let them tell us what we need to do.

I don't know for sure whether he knew how serious I was about it.
This is how serious I am: I looked up the opening hours of Lev's registry office today and plan to drag Pi there on Thursday. Well, we have to start somewhen. I decided somewhen is Thursday.

Side note: There have always been little remarks from a lot of people about when we're going to get married. They were 99% not serious.
The 1% is my grandmother who would really love it if we would get married.
Lately I have brought up the topic a little bit more often, but always in a joking way, yet I've been earning confused looks from my parents whenever I mentioned it. I'm not so sure how excited they will be. Still, they will have to deal.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

Just some jitters, I suppose. But I think you are 95% ready!!! All the best, and I look forward to the next posts on this particular episode! Cheers.

Brandon said...

congratulations!

make sure you turn the oven off before you go.