Friday, January 14, 2005

Late New Year's Resolutions à la Jill

I've mentioned it before and now I'm gonna go for it. 2004 has been a crappy year. Not necessarily for me, but for the boyfriend and that affects me a lot.

But we tried our best and since that obviously did not help I don't see the point of making New Year's Resolutions other than the way Jill does. And rightfully so.

Now here they are, my New Year's Resolutions for Other People:

The-Guy-That-Said-He-Sent-My-Boyfriend-A-Mail-But-Really-Did-Not
1. I will not lie to nice people.
2. Especially not to Jamie and her boyfriend.
3. I will not pretend to have sent an email when I didn't.
4. Especially not to Jamie or her boyfriend.
5. Especially not when it concerns a job as a trainer paid with 3000 Euro.
6. Also, I will not immediately call someone else and give him that job because Jamie's boyfriend never replied to the email that I never sent.
7. Additionally, I will lose my job and know how it feels when you are unemployed and dependent on idiots.

The-Guy-That-Stole-My-Boyfriends-Wallet-On-The-Train
1. I will not steal Jamie's boyfriend's wallet again.
2. Mostly because if I did it would prove my stupidity since there were like 5 Euros in it and not a single useful credit card.

The-Tenant-Who-Refused-To-Pay-The-Rent
1. I will never not pay my rent again.
2. Nor will I yell at my landlord.
3. I will also not lie to my landlord.
4. Or refuse to talk to him.
5. Or hang up on him.
6. I think I may just move back in with my mother and stay there for the rest of my life.

The-Other-Tenant-Who-Never-Paid
1. I will never rent an apartment again.
2. Nor will I ever talk.
3. Because apparently everything I say is a lie.

Our-Neighbors-From-One-Floor-Below
1. We will move out.
2. Soon.
3. Tomorrow maybe.

My-Favorite-Office-Fiend
1. I will never ever speak again.
2. Nor will I always touch people when I talk to them.
3. Additionally I will disappear from Jamie's life.

Those-Guys-On-The-Train-And/Or-Escalator
1. We will learn how to get off or on a train without hurting other people.
2. We will learn how to use an escalator.
3. We will realize that there are actually other people living in this world.

That-One-Guy-That-Really-Doesn't-Deserve-His-Job
1. I will read someone's resume before that someone has his job interview.
2. Especially when that someone is Jamie's boyfriend.
3. I will at least have a quick glance at it like five minutes before the actual interview.
4. I will not ask that someone if he did indeed got his degree.
5. I will not ask that question twice when I got an answer the first time I asked.
6. Especially not since I would know the answer if I had read the resume.

I'm really feeling good now. I don't know if I will update the resolution's or if I already covered all of last year's most important idiots that ruined my day.