Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Blogmarking Or Not Blogmarking

Just a note to all those people I have blogmarked. If I delete your blogmark from my list it could be one out of two possibilities:

1) I added your blog to my Internet Explorer favorites or I have added a link to your blog to my own blog. Either way I have decided I like your blog enough to return there regularly.

2) I have decided that I'm not going to return to your blog on a regular basis. This doesn't mean that I don't like your blog, it's just that I have a long list of blogs that I read already and I just don't have the time to read them all.

I use blogmarking not so much as a list of my favorite blogs but as a reminder of the blogs I have stumbled upon and found interesting enough to think about reading them. Every now and then I check that list, take a closer looks at a few blogs and delete those that on a closer look I can honestly say I won't come back to. I have about 40 blogs on my blogmark list. I don't want that list to become an endless list of blogs I never read, so every now and then I clean up a little and make room for new ones.

2 comments:

caitlin said...

woohoo! i'm still on the list! how wonderful and talented does that make me feel! makes me feel so much better about the amount of time i've been wasting recently....

Jamie said...

Sure you are. What do you think?
You are a big part of my blogging experience, so linking is the least I can do.