Monday, January 10, 2005

Erm... Yeah... There's Someone Else, You Know?

Maybe I am in the early state of complete enthusiasm, sometimes also called a crush. Maybe I'm just blinded by love. Maybe I will come to discover that it was all superficial looks and nothing else.

But... what if not?

I am deeply, I repeat, deeply in love with my GMail-account. Oh, all the fascinating things I can do. All the labels and filters I can set up. All the stars I can apply.
I'm checking my mails every 30 seconds or so and I am not even disappointed when there are none, because my account is so damn beautiful I am happy just looking at it.

Okay, now, that's a crush, right? A real one? I'm in love with an email-account? How crazy is this?

I guess, I'll get over it in time. But GMail, please promise me: We'll stay friends, right?


Current mood: In love. With GMail, yes, but still.
Listening to: Bullshit talk by my most favorite office-fiend.