Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Brief Interlude

I went to bed with a headache, I woke up with a headache even worse.

I decided to call in sick but then remembered I still had some documents at work which I needed to get that application done for that job I found yesterday on the internet that I MUST get. So I went to work. I went there, told my boss I was sick and just needed to get a few things done, made copies of the document, hang around for 15 minutes and went back home.

Now I'm here, still headachy and tired and ready to go to sleep once I'm done with this post.

The boyfriend doesn't know that I'm home already, so he will be pleasantly surprised when he gets here.

I also had a very bad dream about me fighting with my father which didn't help making me feel better today. Especially since my parents are going to Australia today and somehow I hate the fact that I had a very bad dream about my father the day before he leaves.

I'm going to bed now. And I'm going to be very frustrated if I don't feel better when I wake up.