Wednesday, January 12, 2005

One Little, Two Little, Three Little Idiots

I really don't need to write much, since Jill got it all covered on her blog and this is exactly how I feel right now.

So, once I have calmed down a little and feel able to write more than little snippets of how crazy this world is, I will present you my New Year's Resolutions for other people. Because apart from my harmless flaws I'm doing really great.

And I don't deserve to be treated like this. I'm really nice. Yes, I do snark and bitch sometimes, but I never actually hurt people. I'm not violent at all. I don't pull hair or punch anybody. I always pay for everything. I give tips when I eat out or order in. Occasionally I use my elbows to remind people that they should let me step out of the train before they can get in. And I sometimes throw paper balls at my co-workers. That's it. Really.

So, world, why do I have to put up with all these idiots? And why, oh why, do they always win?

Oh, yes, I remember... I'm too nice.


Current mood: Frustrated. Really.
Listening to: One Evening by Feist.
Eating: Pudding