Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Others: Through Her Eyes

As, once again, I spent the Sunday doing very important stuff like (for instance) catching up on Joan of Arcadia, I have only little time left to do the weekly introduction of my favorite blogs.

So, let me introduce you all to PixelTigris:

For some reason I'm not so much into photoblogs. They're nice, no question, but most of them don't make me feel the need to come back every day to check for updates. PixelTigris's photoblog does.

Her pictures are just amazing. She has her way of capturing things and moments, that you don't easily. I think I completely fell for her blog when she did the 'He has mine with him' series in January (just scroll down the site, the pictures are pretty much at the bottom of the page).

Since she said it best after all, here's a quote from her 'About Me': I don’t want to be another girl with a photography phase (see above), taking hasty, clumsy pictures. I want to capture those special feelings and moods, those small nuances that are around us, yet often invisible.

Take your time and take a look. It's definitely worth it.