Sunday, March 13, 2005

My Fifteen Minutes

Guess what? I'm being interviewed by Rory. Actually I begged her to ask me questions, but whatever. This is my fifteen minutes of fame, no matter how I got them.

1. When was the last time you did something for the first time? (I got that question from a TV ad!)
Well, actually on Friday when we settled everything for the marriage. I surely haven't done that before. I was also surprised how easy it is. It takes a rough fifteen minutes to be done with it, then you pay your fee and then you wait until the big day.

2. Where would you like to go today?
Usually I'm split between New York City and France. Today it would be more New York City, because I'd prefer to be in France in the summer when I can go swim in a river and stroll around beautiful cities and villages in a summer dress.

3. If God gave you his color palette, what color would you paint the sky?
At the risk of being boring, I'd probably stick with blue. A light (but somehow yet strong) blue preferably.
But while we're at it, I would like to point out that I am one of those people who prefer sunrise to sunset. I love the atmosphere of sunrise, also the colors the sky has when the sunrises. A mixture of all colors available all bleeding together. Maybe it's also because you get to see so many sunsets but not so many sunrises (at least I feel that it is that way) and seeing a sunrise is often connected to nights spent awake and other special moments.

4. Tell me about your hair without using any colors or description of its length.

Wow, what kind of question is that?
Well, my hair can be pretty rebellious at times. It doesn't look so bad, it just doesn't do what I want. As a kid I had so much hair that it wouldn't all fit into regular slides, but somehow I lost some hair growing up and now it fits (fortunately). When it's short it's a little bit curly, when it's long it's really straight.
Then there are those very rare but precious moments when without any help from myself it just looks great. I can't control it, so I don't try hard and I get rewarded by those few times when I can leave home and look great without doing a thing about it.
Thank you, hair.

5. How tall are you?
Just the right size, which means about 1,70 m, which according to a site I just found is 5'6" or something around that. For a girl I'm just the right size, meaning that I can reach most top shelves and don't need to ask for help. That's just fine with me.


Now I think it's my time to ask you. So whoever has been pining for his fifteen minutes, just tell me and I will wreck my brain to find five appropriate question for you and just you.