Sunday, March 13, 2005

Okay, I'll Just Move Over To The Kids Table...

When we were having my beautiful cake yesterday everyone was having coffee, only I stuck to my water. We didn't have any fresh milk, so I didn't have much of a choice.

It feels strange, however, that at the age of 24 I still prefer a glass of cold fresh milk (or hot cocoa or whatever) to a cup of coffee. Fact is, I just won't drink regular coffee, not even if I had no other option. I just don't like it. It's bitter and it drains water from your body and it's just not good.

I will drink some nice Latte Macchiatto, though, if there's one around and I like several other drinks from Starbuck's or the like, but regular coffee is so not for me that it's not even on the list for 'things that I will drink or eat if there's nothing else at all'. Like Brussels sprouts.

So I will just stick to my glass of milk, even if it makes me feel like a six-year-old surrounded by grown-ups.

At least I live healthy.