Saturday, March 05, 2005

If I Had More To Tell I Would

The one thing about recovering at home is that there's not a lot happening and therefore no interesting things to write about.

Unless you're interested in stories about cleaning our apartment that is. Although I planned to spend most of the day in bed or on the couch I still went grocery shopping with the boyfriend and helped to clean the apartment.

But I also took a hot bath and spent a lot of time under blankets reading or watching TV. I want to finally finish Vanity Fair this weekend, but I'm not quite sure if that's going to happen. I still have about 150 pages to go.

The cold was joined by some occasional stomach pains that makes me seek refuge on the couch whenever it gets worse. Since my hospital stay in September 2003 I have grown a little bit sensitive about all kinds of stomach pains blaming it all on my friggin' intestine, wondering every now and then if I should have it checked out. But most of all, it just hurts.

And now, my friends, as you may or may not have guessed, I'm retreating once more to the couch. It's really cozy and comfortable. Plus, the boyfriend is there.

With his friend, the bass.