Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I Am THAT Screwed Up!

Are you drinking enough? Are you aware that you should dring at least 2 to 3 litres of water (or anything that doesn't drain water from your body like coffee or coke) a day?
Because if you don't I might just remind you of your neglect everytime I notice it. Ask Andreas or my mom, because I surely have bugged them.

Another even weirder thing is that sometimes I leave the grocery shop with three to five bottles of beverages of various kinds. Not all of them are healthy, but they're beverages whatsoever. I seem to think that I could actually die of thirst if I don't take care. Like all the shops could suddenly run out of all beverages. The gas station, too. And they will turn off the water in our apartment. I definitely need to have all these bottles in my fridge or I'm gonna regret it.