Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Am I Still Complete? Wait, I HAVE To Check.

I really didn't write yesterday. That could be because I remember coming home and falling into bed. Actually, I remember coming home, falling on the couch, watching the last three episodes of Wonderfalls and then falling into bed. Whatever. Somehow it didn't include sitting at my computer and letting creativity flow.

If I hadn't been so damn tired and still am, I would feel a lot more sorry. But I happen to just have changed my workplace, so I figured it might be excusable.

So, today is the same. Which means that I won't write much. Just know that I went there , was welcomed and learned a strange programming language named MUMPS. Yes, like the illness. If I didn't accidentally set off the alarm when I left (don't ask) and therefore am fired tomorrow I actually think I might like it there. I mean, I work at a company that doesn't still use NT 4.0 as their OS. How can I NOT be happy?

Also, here the things that I had to neglect while being stressed on the one side and trying hard to relax on the other:
  • My weekly introduction of another blog I like
  • The Unconscious Mutterings
  • Several other things I wanted to write about
  • That cool meme thing I saw on the Blondelibrarian's blog
And worst of all:
  • Commenting on YOUR blog
And that's really the only thing I'm really sorry about. Because I wanted to, but I barely had time and/or nerve to read all the new entries. So, I didn't forget you. It was just my eyes either fell shut without me having to say anything about it or they were staring lovingly at the bed. It's their fault. Really.