Saturday, March 12, 2005

Did You Ever Have One?

You know what's one of the weirdest things ever?

Déjà-vu's.

Really, how strange are they? Every time I have one I wonder about it. It just feels weird to think that you have experienced that exact same moment before when it doesn't seem possible that you did.

But, you know what's even weirder?

A déjà-vu of a déjà-vu.

Did you ever have one? Because I did just about two minutes ago and it wasn't the first one. It's really strange up to the point where it somewhat scares me. Very weird stuff.


However, it seems like now that I actually have a life to blog about I don't have the time to blog about it. But I try.

And, on another side note, YES, I'm really proud that I know where the accents (please pronounce in a french way) go in a word like déjà-vu. Even if it takes me five times longer to type it.

Also, I baked another cake. Pictures will follow soon.