Tuesday, March 22, 2005

In The Bed Out The Bed

That's what I'm doing today. I'm sleeping, then get up, read or even go for a walk and then I crawl again under the blanket and go back to sleep.

My mom is going to pick me up later, so I can help my father install burning software and see if she's got wedding rings that fit our fingers. If you're wondering where she got a large collection of wedding rings from, yeah, well, it's part of her job.

By the way, we just got the new address of the evil tenant who just took off without paying us anything. Obviously the electricity company found out and was willing to tell us. Good for us. Not so very good for him.

I just realize that it's nearly 3 p.m. and I haven't eaten anything the whole day. My tummy rebels and I guess I have to listen to it and search the kitchen for food. And then back to bed until my mom comes.