Monday, February 07, 2005

What Were You Thinking?

I originally signed up with statcounter because I wanted to make funny posts about what searches led other people to my blog. Looking at the little list statcounter gives me it's not so funny yet.

canelloni
canelloni by jamie
Whenever did I write about canelloni?
Enlighten me please.

boardgame shop barcelona
I remember writing about boardgames and about how I'd like to go to Barcelona, but there was no connection between the two subjects. Ever. I could tell you the address of a nice boardgame shop in Cologne though. Interested?

jamie affolk
I wonder who that was. The search came from Germany, so I would REALLY like to know, because there's a possibility he or she knows me. However I didn't register any visits from Germany since the search, so whoever it was either knew me and didn't realize that he surfed on my blog or he didn't know me and wasn't that interested in getting to know me after all.

anett louisan boheme mp3
Again with the music and again with the mp3s. I'm sorry, but no. Get her CD, it's great and you won't regret it. I'm also pleased to say that this search came from the US, although anett louisan both is and sings in German.

related:www.hotkarls.com
No, we're not. Or do you know something I don't?

wasp in the house kill
Repeat with me: We don't do that. We don't kill wasps. We really don't. Read my 100 Things for further information.

actionscript snow falling straight down
Go
here
.

my ears pierced site:blogspot.com
Another combination of words I totally don't understand. What's with the colon? And no, I don't have my ears pierced. I have virgin earlobs. And I'm damn proud of it, although sometimes I wonder if I should get them pierced, so I can dangle pretty jewelry from them. But not any time soon.

shivaree boring who's got trouble
Now, if you thing it's boring, why are you searching for it anyway. And they're not, by the way. Really not.

jem mp3 finally woken blog
The word 'blog' somehow startles me. Because I do understand how the first four words go together, but the last one... How does that fit in?

jamie
Yep. Me. And a whole lot of other people. Did you really think that seach word would lead you to anything useful? Yeah, well, you know NOW.

back cover hang on little tomato
Do you recognize a pattern here? Obviously more than half of the search terms that lead people to my side are music related. The downside of this is that I doubt anyone will come back once they realize that I don't have what they are looking for. But you could just ask me. I could scan the back cover and send it to you via email. But no one ever asks me.

stina nordenstam live fasching
For all of you who don't know what this is about, because amazingly I do, Stina did a live concert in some club called Fasching and there are mp3s of her performing live somewhere on the web. And yes, I do have them. Only I really don't know where.

shivaree who's got trouble? mp3
As much as I would love to share my mp3s on my blog for my readers, as far as I know it's not legal, so I won't. I recommend you get the CD. Because Shivaree is always, always worth it.

wonderfalls music lyrics
Yeah, I like the theme song very much as well. And I think I searched for the lyrics before. They're not here, though. Sorry.

katell keineg lyrics
I don't have them either, despite the few that are printed in the booklet of 'O Seasons'. But there are some transcription on the web. I know because I've seen them. That's how I learned the lyrics to 'Gulf of Araby'. The chords were easy.

just jamie
That's... Sweet somehow. I just wonder what you really were searching for. After all, you got just jamie here.

world of jaime
Yeah, you spelled my name wrong. I don't care that it's not my real name, you still spelled it wrong. I also don't care if you weren't looking for me but someone called Jaime, because you STILL SPELLED MY NAME WRONG. Duh.

pink martini hang on lyrics translation
I always feel a little sorry when I see that people come to my site in search of something that isn't sick or scary or something of that kind and will leave my page disappointed.
If I knew somebody wanted translation to the lyrics I would have typed them down. Yes, I'll do pretty much anything to make someone read my blog.
On a side note, the translations are in the booklet, so I must assume whoever it was didn't actually buy the CD. What do I make of that?

jamie german girl
Those search words actually were typed in somewhere in Spain. At least that's what statcounter tells me. Hi, Spain person! I am here! Jamie, the German girl. You found me. Or maybe you meant someone else.

jamie beers fairy
I'd like to write something witty about that, but the combination is just too fucking strange for words. I already have images in my head about me sitting in a magic forest with a beer in one hand and a fairy circling above my head. Yeah. What were you thinking?

euphemism
I actually think that I made clear what euphemism is in that one post. If you were looking for an actual explanation, you were wrong, dear stranger.

cologne carnivale germany
Oh, sorry for that. You were actually interested in that, weren't you. I'm really and honestly sorry that you landed on the blog of the one person living here that hates Karneval. I might still post pictures, though, so you can come back then.