Sunday, February 06, 2005

The Second-Best Thing to Time-Travelling

Every once in a while, most likely on a lazy and probably rainy Sunday afternoon, I find myself in a state where I long back for those days when I was a teenager with nothing to worry about except things like 'Why am I never cool?', 'Which CD should I buy next?' or 'Will I ever have sex?'

No real worries compared to: 'Will I find a job that I actually like?' or 'How am I supposed to pay next months rent?'

It is these days when I watch movies like 'Wish Upon a Star' and 'Model Behavior' and enjoy them to an unnatural extent. You must click the links if you don't know any of these movies, because otherwise you won't understand the real meaning of the last sentence.

I only wish they would show 'Rags to Riches' again. I would be in heaven. (Sometimes the very early seasons of Beverly Hills 90210 would do, too. But I'm not gonna link to that. I still have some pride left.)