Friday, February 11, 2005

Down Memory Lane: An Introduction

With 'Down Memory Lane' I decided to write entries about my memories, my past. This series (if you can call it that) will deal with special and not-so-special incidents that somehow might help you putting together the pieces of the puzzle that it is me.

I have no plans yet what I am going to write about. I'm not sure at all if my last 24 years provide enough interesting material to write about and not bore you to death.

The first entry dealing with the death of my grandmother was something I've had in mind and wanted to write about for some time now. It maybe was the most important entry, at least to me, I've written so far.

I'll revisit my past and see what interesting tidbits of my so-called life there are to tell you about it. In any case it's always a trip worth taking and I'd be happy to take you on it with me.