Monday, February 14, 2005

Two Options Is One Too Many

Can you please make this any harder for me?

I know that I shouldn't complain at all, because in this country having one job is considered being lucky these days. Being able to choose between two jobs is something a lot of people would kill for. Or at least do something really embarrassing on TV.

I just got the news that the managers said that Andreas and I can get a job here for one of the projects until 2007. That's more than two fucking years.

The guy from the other company said that they'd send me the contract on Monday, so if nothing goes wrong I will have it tomorrow.

What am I supposed to do?

At the moment I don't feel like I can make a decision at all. Then again and as my faithful blog readers know, I think that I already made my decision. Somehow I hoped that they would turn me down at this company and therefore my decision would be an easy one.

They didn't do that. Supposedly the contracts here will be ready on Wednesday or Thursday. So I guess I might be able to compare both contracts and then choose the job I want to take all along.

This whole thing once again shows that I am a bad decision maker. I seem to see too many pros and cons to be able to really decide for something just based on the facts.