Thursday, February 17, 2005

Oh Bliss, Pure Bliss!

When I said it was a pretty crappy day I forgot something that happened this morning. This will prove my ability to be joyful and giddy over small things and also my ability to make a total fuss about something totally unimportant. I don't really care.
At least I think that DeAnn will understand.

I turned on my computer at work and started my usual morning round checking out all the pages that might have interesting news for me.
One of them is serienjunkies.de, a German site with news about TV shows. While I was checking it out Andreas asked if I had seen the news on tvshowsondvd.com yet and his face literally lighted up.
So I immediately checked the site.

I saw the first news and I squealed.

Then I looked further and discovered the second news and squealed even louder. I squealed. In the office. With other people present. And even more people present behind that stupid room divider, but I don't know them so they don't really exist.

I squealed and cheered because they're releasing Earth 2 on DVD.

I'm so very happy, I can't tell you.

And no, I'm not ashamed because I can find bliss in the news that a TV show is released this year. If the rumors are true that is.

By the way, the first news that made me squeal was that they are also releasing Joan of Arcadia, supposedly in May.

So, the day after all wasn't a complete disaster.