Saturday, February 19, 2005

Things To Keep You Occupied

Yesterday I fell asleep at 10 pm. This whole week has sucked all life out of me and it's all taking its toll on the weekend.

Yeah, so anyway, I am still too exhausted to write great blog entries.

I'll keep you occupied with new pictures instead. And, oh wonder, this time it's not about me but about the other one who lives here aka the boyfriend.

Here comes one of my recent favorites, just because it's amazingly cute AND features the weasel.



Now here's one I took today when he decided he needed a nap between reading his book. He looked so peaceful that I had to take a picture.



Also, here's what I got for Valentine's day.




So, I hope I have supplied you with enough material to marvel about for the next few minutes, as I have to do some important business and read 'Wicked'.
This book is just too good. No wonder I don't have time to blog. Or write emails. Or eat.