Sunday, February 20, 2005

The Others: Just Listen

It's really late and I want to go to bed, but since I'm kind of addicted to my blog I won't let myself get away without doing the weekly introduction of one of my blogrolled blogs.

But because I'm a little bit tired and had a glass of wine I chose a blog that I think will not take me too long to make you visit (or not). I hope you DO visit the blogs I recommend, for one thing I try really hard to find the right words for each blog, and after all they ARE worth it. Believe me.

So, here's this evening's go-and-see-yourself blog Womenfolk:

The good thing about this blog is that it is really devoted to one subject, so it is (for once) quite easy for me to write about it. I don't even know who runs the blog, I just know it's a him and that he shares something with me: our love for female musicians. We really do have a similar taste in music, so I can be pretty sure that I will like if not love every new musician he introduces to me and hopefully to you, too.

It's an mp3-blog which means that the most recent entries provide downloadable mp3-files. Unfortunately the older entries don't feature mp3-files anymore, but you can still read about all the great artists and check out their websites or whatever else there is.

I highly recommend this blog to anyone interested in music in general and female musicians in particular (yes, Caitlin, I am looking at you, metaphorically speaking).

Just check it out and listen to some really good and at most times independent music. I've never been disappointed with that guy's taste in music.

Shoo. Go.