Monday, February 07, 2005

The Others: Candies From Belgium

A few of my closest relatives, namely my mom, my grandmother and one of my countless aunts share their lust after the very famous Belgian Leonidas pralinés. Yes, I do, too. Especially the white ones with the coffee-cream-filling the nougat layer and the nut on top. They're my mom's favorites, so somehow they are mine, too.

You can only imagine my joy to introduce to you another candy from Belgium, though a very unique with a name and blog.

Let me introduce you to Cecilia of Clearcandy Daily!

I don't remember how I first came in touch with Cecilia's blog. I guess it was over Blogexplosion, but I can't tell for sure. In any way her blog was one of those that stuck out, in both visual and literal style.

Cecilia must be one of the sweetest things in the blogosphere. Her comments are always heart-breakingly cute and so are her answers to your comment on her blog. So are not afraid to leave your comment on Clearcandy Daily, you will be welcomed and hugged.

Right after her fondness for candy, Cecilia has a fondness for words. As far as I know English isn't her native language, but I always wonder if I could be wrong, since her entries are so well-written and carefully woven. It's a joy to read them, even those who deal with the pain and anger she currently feels while going through a breakup not expected. Another reason, by the way, to go there and cheer this girl up. She more than deserves it.

Thanks for all your sweet comments, Cecilia, I did my best to return the sweetness.

And all you other readers, shoo. What are you waiting for? There's nothing to see here. So run to the chocolate fountain.