Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I'm With Emily On That One

I so need this poster. But I need it more like a blind that I can pull the cord to every now and then. Or if I have to take the poster I would hang it somewhere near me at work or at home and simply point to it without saying anything.



It's not even that I don't like people. I'm just not alone enough those last days.

Also, I just love that poster.
I said I need it more like a joke, but every time I look at it my tiny little heart years for it a little more. I just don't know where I could put it. Maybe I could make a dress out of it and just wear it.

But then again, I already want that 'I'm With Stupid' shirt. And that 'Do I Look Like I Care' shirt. And this one, for some strange reason.


PS: I think I wanted this entry to go somewhere, but I got lost somewhere on the road because all this cool stuff I want was lying around.