Thursday, April 21, 2005

My New Teaquipment (And What I Plan To Do With It)

I'm back into tea-drinking mode. Work made me do so. Since they only have nasty coffee there and I can't afford to buy soft drinks every day tea seems like the best way to quench my thirst.

I just came back with a fine selection of Ayurvedic herbal tea from this shop (sorry it's only in German, but feel free to click around) and now I have tea for most any situation and/or mood I can possibly be in.

Which is...

Courage
Snuggle (yeah, I know)
Power/Strength
Passion
Soul
Knowledge
Mood (I'm guessing good mood)
Friendship
Patience


I also got a sample called "For Happiness", but it's just herbal and not so much Ayurvedic.

Now I have to decide which of those to take to work and which to leave at home. I'm guessing Snuggle won't go to work and I'm not sure what to do with Passion. Patience has to go to work as does Strength and Knowledge (but most of all Patience).

Let's hope I at least like all these different kinds of herbal... sorry Avurvedic herbal tea. If I don't I just spent 10 Euro for naught - which immediately makes me the best candidate for Mood (and maybe Snuggle).

Another question is... do you sweeten Ayuverdic herbal tea? Because I usually do so with my common (meaning non-Ayurvedic) tea. I'm a good girl and use honey to sweeten the tea, but at the moment I have none at work because the last one I bought for this purpose I believe to be poisoned.

But that's a different story...