Sunday, April 17, 2005

A Day Spent

Yesterday I ate Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Café.
And no, I'm not kidding.

That's also where I gave my just-become-husband this. Because it's one of the sweetest books ever.

We spent the whole day in Cologne and came home with a lot of new things. The best being a new DVD-player, which we really needed.

So, today I'm one hell of a lazy girl and don't plan to do much despite maybe letting my husband (it still sounds so strange) convince me to take a nice walk outside. But I fear it's going to need some convincing to get me off the couch and out.

And just to prove to you that I am indeed a very lazy girl today I will write no more and just let you wonder amazed at the fact that I really ate Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Café.

Yummy.