Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Yesterday (Mostly)

Yesterday Andreas came over here after school, because we needed to work on a short presentation about DSL for school. We approximately spent 30 minutes on the presentation, more than an hour on cooking and eating and the rest of the time on telling each other how incredibly bored we were. At least we could finish the presentation so far. We just need to read a little bit more about it, so that we actually know what we're talking about, but that will be fine, I guess.
I made some chicken and vegetable curry for lunch, which was really good. Naturally, cause I can cook. I really can. Then we had ice cream for dessert. (Strawberry Cheesecake and Phish Food, if you need the details, and now I know why I stick to B&J. Häagen Dasz is not quite as good and unpronouncable.)
At about 4pm I walked Andreas to the train station. I think with his holy trinity of entertainment in his bag (that is the newest episodes of Lost, Joan of Arcadia and Smallville) he had a strong desire to get home.

About the other stuff that happened, especially our freezer giving up, I will write later. Right now I'm getting terribly tired. I think it is the weather, but I'm not so sure. It's finally getting winter here... quite cold and often grey. Not the kind of weather I like best.

No comments: