Wednesday, May 04, 2005

If I Could Take Part I Would Be A Happier Person

So I just discovered this CD-mix swapping thing, because srah takes part and posted her tracklist and just when I decided that I would love to take part I read that for the moment it's limited to people living in the US or in Canada.

What? I make great mixes! I would love to get some! And are you aware that the postal fees here are much higher for oversea shipping that they are over there.

But still I thought that there might be people reading my blog AND living in the US or Canada AND wanting to take part in such a thing, so I decided that even though this experience is not yet for me, I might at least link to it on my blog. Somehow I think I can at least do that.

Check it out and maybe you think it could be fun, too.