Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Surrender (The Official Moving Announcement)

You know what?
That's it. I'm done. I can't keep on writing double posts and moving entries and comments forever, so please...

The design needs some serious and urgent improving, but all 2004 posts (though not all comments) and all of this month's posts are already there, and I can't see why you shouldn't be there as well.

There would be http://herebesubtlety.com and that's also the link you should use when you update your blogroll or links. (Given that you link to me, which honestly... why shouldn't you?)

So, if you would like to leave me a kind comment, do it here.
It's a work in progress, but I'm spending all my evenings working as fast as I can and I wouldn't exactly mind a little patting my back from time to time.

I won't update this site anymore or at least I won't promise I will. But I hope I will see you at Here Be Subtlety.